Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prayers of Blessing - Part 1

Hebrews 13
20May the God of peace ... 21equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I enjoy reading the prayers from the New Testament letters. The writers of these letters give instruction, but in addition they pray for their readers. I am so glad they wrote out and included their prayers in the letters.
These prayers give me comfort as well as instruction.

God has and will equip me with EVERYTHING - not just some - but every single thing needed to do his will. PLUS it's him at work in me to make me and all I do pleasing to him.
"Heavenly Father, thank you for this far reaching promise. Help me understand more each day that you have provided and will provide all that is needed for me to live as you want me to live."

No comments: