Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fully Connected

For the next two weeks (July 13 and 20) I will be speaking on what it means to be "fully connected."
I am looking forward to this opportunity. I love to step back and observe the big picture. I hope to help those who hear these messages understand the value of connecting to other people in meaningful relationships.

Ask yourself ... Who's doing life with you? Who's cheering for you? Who's encouraging you to go for it and take that risk? Who's there to listen to you or pray with you about an important concern? Who's celebrating with you and who's crying with you? I hope you can name several close friends... but most people today cannot.

All of us need real friends that truly accept us, understand us and care about us. Pray that I will communicate accurately what God has established for all of us to understand about the value of being fully connected.

No comments: