Friday, June 6, 2008

Family Vacation

We took time off... always a challenge for me:)... and yet I love it when I get away. We drove to Missouri to meet Coby and Cory following their staff training for working at Kanakuk - K2 this summer.
They had a great time... tons of training and hard work... they were tired, but very excited about working with Joe White and the Kanakuk team. This camp has truly helped thousands of kids and served as a turning point for many students who were heading in bad directions.
I am very thankful to God for raising up such a powerful change agent like Kanakuk Kamps. I am also grateful that my sons get to be a part of this team and learn from them. I pray that God will use this summer to make a lasting impression on Coby and Cory and those they serve this summer.

No comments: