Monday, March 24, 2008

Turning 50 today!!

It is a real praise to know that I can plan and prepare for such a trip to India on the week I turn 50 years old.
I do not feel like 50... but I've never been here before and don't really know what it feels like.

Thanks to God for his many blessings.
I feel that the prayer Jabez prayed, one that I often pray, continues to come to reality.
“Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!” And God granted him his request. -1 Chron.4:10

I look forward to many years ahead... serving God and loving people.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Happy Birthday Larry! - The Bayer family is praying for you and the rest of the team. Blessings - Scott, Leilani, Jeannette, Caitlin & Marian.